fb

Reply To: 100 for 100?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions 100 for 100? Reply To: 100 for 100?

R.M. Archer
@r-m-archer

Smallville is DC, not Marvel, but it’s pretty good! I watched the whole series and enjoyed it.

I was advised to start with either Mistborn or Elantris and Mistborn caught my eye more readily so I went with that. XD That is super annoying. 😛 It’s worst when they have apparently random books from a series with books missing in between, as opposed to just not having the remainder of a series after a certain point. 😛

Go for it! I hope it works out for you. 🙂 Ah, yes, worldbuilding can be addictive. My best advice for that is to focus on what’s necessary for your story and jot down anything else to work on later. There’s nothing wrong with fleshing out a world for a long time, as long as you do it in such a way that the worldbuilding process isn’t hindering the writing process. Worldbuilding should be fun, but it should also serve your story first. (Unless you’re worldbuilding just to worldbuild, which is a different scenario.)

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literature.

Pin It on Pinterest