Forums › Fiction › Characters › Completely Useless Character Game › Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game
1) Name: Callahan, Uriah, or Raiden
2) Age: Um, late twenties, early thirties
3) Career/Role in Story: the MC’s voice of reason?
4) Personality: mild, tries to avoid conflict if possible, logical, responsible, caring, innocent in a not so innocent way (if that makes sense XD)
5) Would you be friends with that character?: I think so, yes
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he seems artistic (from his jacket) and also seems like he’s slightly confused at what/who he’s seeing
7) What would this character’s nickname be?: Mr. Thinker (that sounds so corny)
8) Character’s greatest strength: his care for others
9) Character’s fatal flaw: sometimes makes to great a sacrifice to avoid conflict
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “What will it take for you to listen to me?”
11) Character’s favorite color(s): electric blue
12) Character’s family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): adopted with five siblings who are also adopted
13) Single or taken?: single; not ready to be in a relationship
14) Characters children (if any?): none
15) Characters hobbies: playing a musical instrument, photography
16) Greatest fear: that he might intentionally hurt those he loves (don’t ask me how XD)
17) Dreams and Aspirations: travel the world taking pictures of plants, mountains, animals, cities, etc.
18) Darkest Secret: sometimes wishes that he could get away from his family and friends
19) Peculiarities: randomly stares off into space, doodles on anything close to him if bored, chews his lip when taking a picture
20) The meaning of their name, (Either real meaning or your own story meaning): all the names I listed above are related to light
I love your artwork! They’re so good! Do you have any tips about drawing characters?