fb

Reply To: hullo peeps!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself hullo peeps! Reply To: hullo peeps!

Merie
@merieshenanigans

@r-m-archer Ah, I see! I haven’t read the Mistborn books or the Space trilogy… But I’ve heard good things about both!

I guess I shouldn’t say that’s near the bottom of my Narnia rankings, then. XD I think Prince Caspian is my favorite Narnia book, with The Magician’s Nephew and The Horse and His Boy pretty close behind. (I need a refresher on The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and The Silver Chair, though.) The Last Battle and The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe are the two I hear most people talk about loving, and I found each of them just okay, personally.

Prince Caspian is one of my favorites as well! It, Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and Silver Chair are my personal favorites. I honestly love them all, but I connected with the characters most in those three, as opposed to the rest, so I can understand how you feel xD

@libby

Hi! So glad to see you here! Thank you for the warm welcome 🙂

Your WIP sounds so fascinating. What inspired you to start it? How have you seen it grow since you wrote it two years ago?

Thankee! Parts of it were inspired by miscellaneous fairytales, other parts by certain events in real-world history. But man, it’s definitely grown since I first wrote it… I have a much better grasp on what the plot’s supposed to look like, as well as clearer understanding of the theme, the character arcs, and the antagonist(s)! Pretty much everything about it has changed since then–for the better, I hope.

~ always be a happy camper ~

Pin It on Pinterest