fb

Reply To: Hello there!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello there! Reply To: Hello there!

Noah Cochran
@noah-cochran

@braelynn

Howdy Braelynn! I’m Noah, glad to have you! ๐Ÿ™‚

I am self-described as tenacious teen who is infatuated with books, languages, and the thesaurus.

Don’t overdo the tenacity too much. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

What languages have you learned? I just started learning French, but I’m what one might call a ‘learner of languages in history.’ In other words, Iย  learn the roots of languages and words in other languages (like Turkish, Arabic, Latin, and French) by studying medieval history. I have great respect for polygots, but wow is learning languages hard. xD

Ah, a thesaurus lover. I also have a rather voracious desire to extend my lexicon.

Avid reader and historical fiction writer.

It’s about time I meet another historical fiction writer. ๐Ÿ™‚ My first practice novel was medieval historical fiction, and the series I’m working on is also medieval historical fiction. Are your historical fiction WIPs medieval as well?

My love for medieval historical fiction stems from my love of medieval history (of which I read a ton). Do you study that period much?

Spikeball player.

I don’t believe I’ve ever heard of that. Describe it for me. ๐Ÿ™‚

Recreational cross country runner.

Nice. You’re obviously in great shape. How long have you been into that?

I’ve gone to track meets a couple times in my life, but the only thing I’m good for is sprints (100 meter dash especially).

Lover of music and singing. Violinist and Pianist. Neophyte in composing music, but hoping to improve by practice.

Ah, I adore both as well. I love to sing and do it both with myself and groups after Church (and during Church of course).ย  I play the Ocarina, and will be able to play the guitar sometime in the next 40 years. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

I love listening to the violin, how long have you played it?

My brother and I are also into music theory, and hopefully someday we’ll be able to compose something–I have a ton to learn though.

Anyway, thatโ€™s all Iโ€™ll share for now (I did promise a โ€˜super briefโ€™ intro, did I not?). I would absolutely LOVE to hear any ideas you guys have!

That’s an intriguing plot. How many WIPs do you have right now?

@rose-colored-fancy

a bright red dress with crinolines as big as a sofa

Wow. That is…insanity. xD

Pin It on Pinterest