Forums › Fiction › Characters › Completely Useless Character Game › Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game
Alright, @emma-walker , I’ll try your character now.
1) Name: Diana.
2) Age: In her late thirties.
3) Career/Role in Story: Mc.
4) Personality: Is a sweet lady who loves kids. Confident.
5) Would you be friends with that character?: Sure!
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: She looks confident.
7) What would this character’s nickname be?: D, Dina, Anna
8) Character’s greatest strength: Has a great deal of patience…
9) Character’s fatal flaw: Mostly…
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Well, hello there.”
11) Character’s favorite color(s): Orange.
12) Character’s family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): I think she’s married and has two kids.
13) Single or taken?: Taken.
14) Characters children (if any?): Two.
15) Characters hobbies: Cooking.
16) Greatest fear: Hurting someone.
17) Dreams and Aspirations: Wants her kids to have the best life.
18) Darkest Secret: Has a secret superpower.
19) Peculiarities: Eats avocado pies.
20) The meaning of their name, (Either real meaning or your own story meaning): Divine.
Heywire is the best kind of wire.