Oh, oops. I’ll try again.
@ajstoryteller , this is actually for your character.
1) Name: Something with a Q? V? M? She looks like a Melissa.
2) Age: 14 to 19
3) Career/Role in Story: Mc
4) Personality: loves books. Braver than anyone would have guessed.
5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yup. Like I said earlier, I’d be friends with anyone. Even if it was a one-eyed monster. Maybe especially then.
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: She’s a book nerd. It’s probably winter judging by her sweater and the color of it. Her ears are a tad pointed. Is she an elf or part elf or am I reading too far into it?
7) What would this character’s nickname be?: Mal, Molly, Oh, she really looks like a Molly!
8) Character’s greatest strength: Can speak many languages.
9) Character’s fatal flaw: Lives in books and has a hard time determining reality and a book. (Though is that really a flaw?)
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Oh! Be careful with my book!”
11) Character’s favorite color(s): Teal.
12) Character’s family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Has both parents and a little brother?
13) Single or taken?: Single.
14) Characters children (if any?): None.
15) Characters hobbies: Reading, reading, and um…reading.
16) Greatest fear: Being noticed.
17) Dreams and Aspirations: Wants to read all the books in the biggest library ever.
18) Darkest Secret: Doesn’t really need glasses and is actually a superhero!!! (Wow, that is so wrong.)
19) Peculiarities: Eats pickles straight out of the jar, then drinks the juice afterward.
20) The meaning of their name, (Either real meaning or your own story meaning): Bee. Beloved.
How did I do?
Heywire is the best kind of wire.