fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Erynne
@erynne

@emma-walker

Ok, I guess I’ll give your blue haired boy a shot…

1) Name: hmm… Kallun Something Strenght

2) Age: Oh like 700 years old I’m sure

3) Career/Role in Story: he’s Maelan (or something) like that chick from a while back was

4) Personality: sweet but serious and not very enthusiastic about anything. Ever. He’s great though, I’m sure

5) Would you be friends with that character?: maybeeee

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he is probably tall

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Um going from what I said before, Blue Hair Boy

8) Character’s greatest strength: his ability to control elements 🤷‍♀️

9) Character’s fatal flaw: his temper, maybe?

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: he hisses

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Oh, um, blue or green

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): he has friends, but idk really know about family. Maybe long lost parents and an only child. That would explain his awkwardness 😉

13) Single or taken?: idk, I’m very confused on his relationship with his friend. I’m not sure if it’s me or if he’s just very flirty with all girls!

14) Characters children (if any?): noo

15) Characters hobbies: making things with rocks

16) Greatest fear: julian….

17) Dreams and Aspirations: to marry a princess! 😝

18) Darkest Secret: he is actually on the bad guys side (the wizard)

(totally just made that one up)

19) Peculiarities: he’s kinda awkward and he can see but can’t hear well

20) The meaning of their name, (Either real meaning or your own story meaning): it’s maellan but can’t remember what it means. Something about his father (ohhh wait he does have a father) and Strenght means Streangth

OH WAIT I REMEMBER IT’S SOMETHING LIKE “THE BLUE HAIRED BOY WILL SAVE THE WORLD” OR SOMETHING

I’m totally wrong on all of that, I’m sure XD just winging everything. It’s how I roll

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Erynne.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest