fb

Reply To: 2022 goals, anyone?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions 2022 goals, anyone? Reply To: 2022 goals, anyone?

Erynne
@erynne

@noah-cochran

Yeah, something like that. I’m more a medieval history guy though

Yeah, I know. You should just start telling people you’re from a medieval kingdom rather than Missouri XD

@rose-colored-fancy

That sounds awesome! I bet you’ll do amazing!

Thanks, I hope so!

@joelle-stone

Well, I want to start and finish and maybe get at least one draft edited for a book this year, so we’ll see how that goes.

That’s great! I’m like you, I keep it simple since you never know what life will throw at you. Good luck! I know you can make it!

And I have no idea what my 2021 goals were, so probably not? Possibly? Yes? Take your pick. XD

In that case, I chose heck ya! You decided on a goal, stuck to it, and was able to accomplish it just in time for the new year. Excellent job, I am very proud of you 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

What about you, Erynne? Goals completed and goals made?

I know for a fact I did not accomplish my 2021 goals whatsoever. XD My goal was to complete a medieval fantasy I had been working on, and I think I wrote like two paragraphs all year…

This year I hope to do much better, my main goals for writing are to finish the first draft of my one WIP and to possibly get a few betas reading it, then hopefully completely finish this fairytale collection I’m working on. It’s nothing I’m putting a lot of thought into, it’s mainly just for writing practice and my mental health XD

As far as non-writing things go, I am trying to become more responsible (like with devices and stuff), try to get prettyyyyy, become closer to God, and get fit.

So far, I’ve been doing really good at working out daily. I just finished today’s (like I am literally sitting in a pile of sweat typing this :P) and I’ve been good at reading my bible daily. Hopefully I can do this year as well as you did last year.

Thank you for asking!

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest