fb

Reply To: Hello everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello everyone! Reply To: Hello everyone!

Erynne
@erynne

@inkhorn

Hello!! Welcome to Story Embers, home of the most insane people you’ll ever meet! (Including myself)

My name is Erynne (pronounced Erin, it’s an odd spelling) I a 15 year old girl who enjoys all kinds of stuff but mainly baking, politics, reading and writing obviously, music (I am also a violinist and a retired pianist), anddddd what ever obsession I have at the time. (Currently it is a politician/actress  from California, but you do NOT want me to get started on her)

I enjoy writing fantasy, romance, and something else but I’m honestly unsure on what it is…

My favorite books include The Hunger Games, Twilighttttt, The Maze Runner, and I am currently getting into Jane Austen books.

So tell me more about yourself!

Do you know your MBTI type?

What’s your WIP about?

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being awful, 10 being amazing) how much did you enjoy my ramble that I wrote being half asleep?

Andddd

(I stole this question from someone else) if your writing style was a color, what would it be and why?

Welcome again, and I hope I haven’t scared you away XD

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest