fb

Reply To: 2022 goals, anyone?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions 2022 goals, anyone? Reply To: 2022 goals, anyone?

Erynne
@erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

That’s excellent!! I wish you the best of luck. That doesn’t sound like the easiest thing to do, but I believe in you!

How about you?

Oh me? Well, I, uh *pulls out list*

My main goals for writing are to finish the first draft of my one WIP and to possibly get a few betas reading it, then hopefully completely finish this fairytale collection I’m working on. It’s nothing I’m putting a lot of thought into, it’s mainly just for writing practice and my mental health XD

As far as non-writing things go, I am trying to become more responsible, try to get prettyyyyy, become closer to God, and get fit.

Thank you for asking!

@emma-walker

Oh, that’s awesome!! I love travelling, and my dream (one of many) is to go on road trips with my friends so that is just cool. Texas is great. I hope you have fun!!

Also, congrats on almost graduating!! That’s so exciting that you get to start the next part of your life. Good luck with finishing school and don’t give up! You’reĀ thisclose XD

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Erynne.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest