fb

Reply To: 2022 goals, anyone?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions 2022 goals, anyone? Reply To: 2022 goals, anyone?

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

Cool beans! Hi.

goals…

well as far as writing goes, I want to figure out what I’m doing with my Wiley crew, figure out how I’m putting their stories together, work on the plots, stuff like that.
I also want to outline my story called The Wanderer, about Avli, or Duchess Karson, the colorless lady from the CUCG, her story when she was younger.

As for school, I just want to get it doonneeeeeeeee. I’m a senior, so.

Physical activities, I’m helping my aunt teach instructional Volleyball, and I’m working on disc golf, because it’s a fun sport and since I’m graduating I won’t be on the volleyball team anymore, so I found disc golf as my new sport. Is fun.

Other stuff: later after I get done with school I’ll start building my writing platform, blog and stuff like that.
I want to take a few trips to Texas throughout the year, one of my best friends (who is also my disc golf coach XP) lives there, along with family.

I want to strengthen my walk with the Lord above all, and grow in my prayer life and stuff.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest