fb

Reply To: MBTI stuffs

Forums Fiction Characters MBTI stuffs Reply To: MBTI stuffs

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Thank you for that. I love INFJs but I don’t understand them XDD

Don’t worry, I don’t think we understand ourselves XD

Would you and @k-a-grey mind telling me how you think you would be as a parent?? And don’t for a second that that I have an INFJ mom in my story that I based off one of you and now need to know how you’d act as a parent since I have no clue. Don’t you dare think that *eyeballs Rose*

LOL, running into issues with basing someone off me?

I parent my friends and sibling so this isn’t a hard question XD Somehow when I end up in a group of friends I always become the *counting everyone to make sure nobody wandered off*, “Don’t go near that,” “Remember to drink water” “Did you get hurt? Do you need a band-aid, I have one” type of friend XD Especially if someone else does too, then we unite forces to parent everyone and make sure nobody dies. XD

I tend to kind of be a control freak unless I purposefully try to teach someone something. I think I’m a fairly decent teacher, I like teaching and explaining things.

I’m pretty fixed on routines, if stuff goes out of order I get upset. I don’t like doing anything impulsively and it annoys me if other people aren’t as fixed on routines as I am.

I seldom freak out in direct emergencies but I can’t handle prolonged stress. I just shut down.

Man, I sound like a terribly overprotectivea mom XD

I love small children but babies scare me. (What if I drop them? What if they don’t like me? They’re heavy and squirmy and fragile and they scare me.) I like most small children however, and when a small child thinks I’m cool I feel like I’ve been elected president of the entire world XD

I have no idea if that helped but at least I tried XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest