1) Name: Edmund or Elliot
2) Age: late teens
3) Career/Role in Story: Protagonist or protag’s best friend
4) Personality: He’s a kindhearted soul. Naturally friendly and sweet.
5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes he seems nice.
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: He’s wearing formalish attire from either a private school or a wealthier family. Or both. Also, he’s reminding me of golden retriever… though those eyes have a piercing quality to them… crystal blue like a husky’s… possibly he has an adventurous spirit.
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Unsure, but someone at least refers to him jokingly as their ‘Prince Charming’
8) Character’s greatest strength: He’s great with animals and kids. They flock to him.
9) Character’s fatal flaw: He has a hard time letting go of things.
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: No specific phrase, but I feel he has a soft voice and laughs easily.
11) Character’s favorite color(s): I’m torn between a soft blue or bright scarlet.
12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): His parents are alive, and he’s the baby of the family with many protective older siblings.
13) Single or taken?: Single. But many have crushes on him and he’s completely oblivious.
14) Characters children (if any?): None
15) Characters hobbies: He’s very athletic and likes to climb. He likes sketching and reading books.
16) Greatest fear: He’s afraid of the dark and what his imagination creates within it.
17) Dreams and Aspirations: He’s a bit of a romantic and longs for adventure. He wants to explore the unknown.
18) Darkest Secret: He doesn’t have any yet.
19) Peculiarities: He’s often found in hard to reach places curled up with a sketchbook or a novel. These spots are never where you expect to find him.
No idea if any of this is right, and I don’t why my mind slowly transformed him into a disney-esque royal, but it happened.