fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Sarah
@ajstoryteller

@erynne

thank you for doing him!

1) Name: Jackson or Rupert

Actually he’s a Steve. Steve Riles.

2) Age: late teens or early twenties

Late thirties, but he has a very youthful spirit.

3) Career/Role in Story: I think he’s teamed up with the antagonist

He’s a mentor to one of the MCs and occasionally gets POVs. He’s one of the good guys.

4) Personality: sarcastic, rude, always showing off to the ladies…

He’s very friendly and can come off as an airheaded goofball. He’s very empathetic and energetic, has a hard time staying still. He is a lot smarter than he allows himself to be perceived and buries his heartaches under a smile.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: nahhh

YES. Also he needs about 50 hugs.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: i don’t think he’s human

His non-human attributes are less obvious than others, but he does have some some super powers. He can sense the emotions of other people, along with motivations and whether or not they’re lying to him.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? nope

None are coming to mind, but I imagine he has several. He also makes up several for other people.

8) Character’s greatest strength: he’s quick

He is physically quick and mentally quick. He’s very agile and does a lot of acrobatic or gymnastic stunts while fighting. He’s also great with people and is a good judge of character (though he’s kinda cheating with that)

9) Character’s fatal flaw: um… he get’s distracted easily? maybe?

He isolates himself. He’s cut off a lot of his former relationships for one reason or another, that now he’s managed to convince himself that he’s the ‘problem’. He also has a tendency of burying all of his personal problems and never seeking help with them. Seeing as his powers reveal everyone else’s burdens to him, he resolves not to add more to theirs.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “chicka chicka bow wow”

I have no idea 

I can imagine him saying that, to be honest. He’s a very energetic talker, and can say a bunch a stupid things, but then all of the sudden he’ll pull out a little gem of wisdom. Also, he wheezes when he laughs.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): neon green

I associate him with a dark green.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): a mother, his father left him when he was a child, no siblings but he’s got some cousins that he grew up with

He’s an orphan. As a young teen he was taken by a bunch of older kids in similar situations, who became his family. Now he believes most of are dead, and those that aren’t might as well be.

13) Single or taken?: he tries but fails

He’s chosen to remain single. He doesn’t want to be, but he doesn’t want to burden someone else with his problems. There is a lady he works with that he’s steadily falling for tho.

14) Characters children (if any?): no

Biologically, no. But, as I’m writing, he’s about to impulsively adopt a kid. He also loves kids.

15) Characters hobbies: drawing graffiti and learning about snails

Roaming his city late at night on the rooftops. Between that (vigilantism) and his actual paying job (SSPD officer, basically a cop) he doesn’t have time for much.

16) Greatest fear: Fear? What fear? He laughs at fear in the face. Ha! Besides, the ladies don’t like fear…

He’s terrified of losing more people. Also, that sounds like something he would jokingly say.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: he would never share this with anyone, but deep down… *dramatic pause*…. he wishes for a puppy dog of his own that he can name Scooter

He wants his family back. It’s impossible, but it’s the only real thing he wants. I do think he’d like a dog though.

18) Darkest Secret: he’s teamed up with the antagonist XD

He’s depressed. Also, he has his vigilante identity to hide.

19) Peculiarities: He always has a song stuck in his head, so he is always dancing around or tapping his fingers or doing a head bob thing but never actually singing it

That actually sounds like him, fidgeting and unable to stay still. Also he faked his own death once.

I’m starting to realize that this man is just a human golden retriever. Thanks again for doing him.

Pin It on Pinterest