Okayyyy I’m finally able to do this. I am so sorry for my absence please forgive me!
(I am using Grey’s answers btw)
1) Name: something strong, like maybe Leeland? or Alexander?
He actually has a really dorky name but I dunno what it is yet. I’m thinking maybe Wilbur or something
2) Age: late 30s, early 40s
yes I just don’t know what age exactly
3) Career/Role in Story: he seems like he would be a leader, maybe even a king
yes, but he is the MCs father and kinda the family protector. Not a king tho
4) Personality: stern fatherly type figure, but also wise, brilliant strategist who secretly cares for his followers
Yes! He is also a joker and pretty laid back unless you mess with him or his family
5) Would you be friends with that character?: I’d stay on his good side xD
lol, he’s cool
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he looks tough, but his heart is kind
7) What would this character’s nickname be? um, no. This guy wants respect.
hahaha love it, but he does. In a way. He HATES his first name since it’s dorky, so he goes by his middle name which is Felix
8) Character’s greatest strength: his intellect
9) Character’s fatal flaw: impatience with incompetence
Actually he is quite patient. He’s an overall nice guy but he doesn’t want to be controlled
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: We don’t have time for this!
lol, not him but i will probably use that for a different character
11) Character’s favorite color(s): What colors?
ummm I’m confused XDDD probably red
12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): He doesn’t speak much of them, but he has a brother he’s not on good terms with.
hm, i like it. I haven’t thought about his family much
13) Single or taken?: No time for romance. The ladies all seem to like him, but he never returns their affection.
he was actually married at a very young age
14) Characters children (if any?): see above
two daughters and a son-in-law
15) Characters hobbies: He’s too focused on his work
16) Greatest fear: failure
being lied to
17) Dreams and Aspirations: to lead his country back to what it was, a great nation
wow… how did you get that so correct?? most of my characters seem to have the same dream once my story really picks up
18) Darkest Secret: He once killed a man unjustly, and it haunts him in his dreams
Um, no. XD same as his wife (she is couple pages back) they got together at a very young age against people’s will and the wife got pregnant before they got married which made her get kicked out of her family and then they got married and grew in a christian faith and realized what mistake they had made in their lives which has haunted them ever since
19) Peculiarities: staring moodily into the distance, and not answering questions sometimes
i actually wrote a scene where he did that this morning without knowing you had said that!
Great job to both of you!
Emma, had that been Jack you would’ve been about spot on so good job there too
Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.