1) Name: Alina or Sofia
2) Age: late twenties or early thirties
3) Career/Role in Story: helpful side character, friend of Dakota’s and possible mentor
4) Personality: Fairly easygoing and calm, isn’t phased by much. Sips tea comfortably while surrounded by chaos. Clever and cynical.
5) Would you be friends with that character?: Yes if she’s nice.
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: The dark colors definitely give her a mysterious vibe, but her demeanor isn’t villainous. And once again I now refer to wildlife comparisons, panthers, back cats, and ravens come to mind. Maybe a harpy eagle.
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: unsure, but I feel like she has a reputation that comes with some titles. I just can’t figure out if she’s a mysterious magical maiden or a powerful noble.
8) Character’s greatest strength: She’s calm in a crisis and actually knows what she’s doing most of the time.
9) Character’s fatal flaw: She avoids getting attached to others, and care appear callous and aloof as a result.
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: Can’t think of a particular phrase, but I imagine her voice has a regal and almost soothing quality to it. Often refers to people as ‘darling’.
11) Character’s favorite color(s): Black. But she’s also fond of gold and violet.
12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Unsure, but I feel like she lives alone, could be by either choice or tragedy.
13) Single or taken?: single, but she’s charmed many a soul
14) Characters children (if any?): none, but will be team mom if needed
15) Characters hobbies: Sleight of hand (I may or may not have been imagining her as this magician/con-woman who pretends to read fortunes and fakes magical abilities for a living, think shady street vendor), has excellent acting skills, dodging the authorities
16) Greatest fear: being locked away somewhere and stripped of her freedom
17) Dreams and Aspirations: She’s given up on most of them, but a part of her wishes for love and a place that feels like home.
18) Darkest Secret: She’s related to some royal somewhere, possibly a runaway princess that was never found.
19) Peculiarities: Has a slight addiction to tea.
She’s probably nothing like the actual character, but I had fun with her.