fb

Reply To: Hi!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi! Reply To: Hi!

Josie M
@josie-m

@rose-colored-fancy

That sounds amazing! That’s a great premise and I love your cast of characters! How many books are you planning in the series? What’s your favorite part of the project so far?

Thanks 🙂 I’m planning on seven books. Favorite part…well, I guess it would be the learning. It’s kinda weird, but we really can learn a lot about life while writing.

I’m working on a fantasy trilogy set in a setting inspired by Medieval North Africa. I’m on the second draft of the first book, the first draft of the second book, and the outline of the third book.

Africa? Cool! Most books are more inspired by European or Celtic cultures (guilty). What parts of the African culture inspired you? How does the culture show up in your story?

I drew my profile picture!

Really?! It’s so good! 🙂

Yayyy!! You know what HEMA is!! I usually get blank stares and after I explain I get a “How in the world did you end up doing that?” XD Getting started was kinda intimidating though, ngl XD

Haha! Yeah. Most people don’t know what it is. When I was talking to my sister about wanting to try it, she said I was a rare kind of nerd girl Lol Guess you are too 🙂

Currently nothing because of ✨the plague✨ but I was training with the longsword according to the manuals of Lichtenauer and Meyer (If I got that right XD) and Ringen/Medieval wrestling which was extremely fun. I just recently started so I haven’t gotten beyond the basics but it’s the best!

Ah yes. The plague 🙁 Longswords?! Sword fighting looks so fun!!! 🙂

You are never so broken to no longer grow;
Never so wise that there's no more to know.

Pin It on Pinterest