fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

K. A. Grey
@k-a-grey

@erynne Okay, so the very last picture on page 31, correct? And there seems to be 19 questions now? Which is 13 more than the original six on page 1, but oh well. xD 🤷🏻‍♀️

1) Name: something strong, like maybe Leeland? or Alexander?

2) Age: late 30s, early 40s

3) Career/Role in Story: he seems like he would be a leader, maybe even a king

4) Personality: stern fatherly type figure, but also wise, brilliant strategist who secretly cares for his followers

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I’d stay on his good side xD

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he looks tough, but his heart is kind

7) What would this character’s nickname be? um, no. This guy wants respect.

8) Character’s greatest strength: his intellect

9) Character’s fatal flaw: impatience with incompetence

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: We don’t have time for this!

11) Character’s favorite color(s): What colors?

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): He doesn’t speak much of them, but he has a brother he’s not on good terms with.

13) Single or taken?: No time for romance.  The ladies all seem to like him, but he never returns their affection.

14) Characters children (if any?): see above

15) Characters hobbies: He’s too focused on his work

16) Greatest fear: failure

17) Dreams and Aspirations: to lead his country back to what it was, a great nation

18) Darkest Secret: He once killed a man unjustly, and it haunts him in his dreams

19) Peculiarities:  staring moodily into the distance, and not answering questions sometimes

Okay, some of those questions were harder than I thought, and I’m feeling very insecure right now because the fact that I may be wrong and someone will be laughing their head off at my ridiculous answers terrifies me, but there’s my answers.😂

Pin It on Pinterest