fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

@ajstoryteller

1) Name: 1. Sadie 2. Amy (I don’t honestly know, also I’m guessing they’re siblings? maybe twins)

They areeeee twinnssss. Jessica and Veronica.

2) Age: 13-15

Close! They are seventeen.

3) Career/Role in Story: Protagonists

They are two of the seven MCs in a superhero story.

This evil dude puts these microchips in them and they get these powers. Jessica and Veronica get superpowers involving the mind.

These were what my cousin wrote about them ( @erynne hehe Jack vvv):

Jessica- twin sister, telepathy, telekinesis and empathy, a secret crush so secret she doesn’t even know she has a crush on Jack, she would sacrifice herself for her sister, she can steal your phone without you even knowing it.

Veronica- twin sister, telepathy, telekinesis and empathy, doesn’t have a crush on anyone, she’s an independent woman that “doesn’t need a man,” would sacrifice herself for her sister, watch out she knows your passcode,

4) Personality: Sadie is practical and straightforward, and a bit adventurous. Amy is friendly and energetic.

I think the Sadie one would be Veronica, and Amy would be Jessica.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: They seem nice, so yes.

I wouldddd

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Sadie’s clothes are more plain, whereas Amy is wearing clothes with text and jewelry. Also, they’re wearing opposing colors (red and blue) so I immediately think of opposing personality traits.

Indeed, I was trying to find twins that looked opposites but still alike, and couldn’t really, so I’m glad these two gave you that thought.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: unsure

Uhhhhh me too. Maybe Jess and Niki, but I don’t know.

8) Character’s greatest strength: Sadie’s not afraid to get her hands dirty and Amy’s great with reading people and helping accordingly.

Honestly they both can read people lol.

V wouldn’t be afraid to get her hands dirty, and J is always ready to be helpful.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Sadie’s a bit brash with people and Amy is often worried about how others see her.

Maybe so, we are still developing all of them so XD

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Do you think fish have feelings?” “Sadie. It’s 3 AM, go to please.”
IDK, I just thought it was funny.

OH Yesssss we love that, we will definitely use that.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Red for Sadie, Blue for Amy.

Most likely.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): I assume their parents are alive, and they have each other as siblings. Possibly an annoying older brother.

Soooooo close! They have both parents but a little brother that’s nine.

13) Single or taken?: Single for both

Yeah, but as mentioned earlier there’s a guy named Jack.

14) Characters children (if any?): …no

Righto

15) Characters hobbies: They both like art, Sadie prefers sketching and Amy prefers watercolor.

Thats an interesting thought. Maybe.

16) Greatest fear: Sadie hates crowds and being alone in them. Amy is terrified of heights.

Good good good. We have some weaknessesss now. XD but I would switch them around.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: Sadie wants to see the world, Amy wants to help change it.

We like that, is nice

18) Darkest Secret: Both are bit jealous of the other. Amy wishes she had Sadie’s adventurous spirit, Sadie wishes she had Amy’s friendly demeanor.

Yessss

19) Peculiarities: They have quite a lot of inside jokes between them. Also, Sadie’s afraid of white butterflies and Amy is horrible liar.

Inside jokesssssss yassssss

Also white butterflies?! Yas! What’s really funny is I have another character that had too much caffeine and hallucinated a white butterfly named Clarence talking to him, and we both immediately thought of that and started cracking up about how we can have Clarence appear XD

I doubt any of this is right. I hope you’re having fun with your cousin.

You were actually veryyy helpful, and we did have fun, although we were practically dead after staying up a full 24 hours and watching spy kids movies all night XDXD

Thank youuuuu.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest