fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Sarah
@ajstoryteller

@emma-walker

1) Name: 1. Sadie 2. Amy (I don’t honestly know, also I’m guessing they’re siblings? maybe twins)

2) Age: 13-15

3) Career/Role in Story: Protagonists

4) Personality: Sadie is practical and straightforward, and a bit adventurous. Amy is friendly and energetic.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: They seem nice, so yes.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Sadie’s clothes are more plain, whereas Amy is wearing clothes with text and jewelry. Also, they’re wearing opposing colors (red and blue) so I immediately think of opposing personality traits.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: unsure

8) Character’s greatest strength: Sadie’s not afraid to get her hands dirty and Amy’s great with reading people and helping accordingly.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Sadie’s a bit brash with people and Amy is often worried about how others see her.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Do you think fish have feelings?” “Sadie. It’s 3 AM, go to please.”

IDK, I just thought it was funny.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): Red for Sadie, Blue for Amy.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

I assume their parents are alive, and they have each other as siblings. Possibly an annoying older brother.

13) Single or taken?: Single for both

14) Characters children (if any?): …no

15) Characters hobbies: They both like art, Sadie prefers sketching and Amy prefers watercolor.

16) Greatest fear: Sadie hates crowds and being alone in them. Amy is terrified of heights.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: Sadie wants to see the world, Amy wants to help change it.

18) Darkest Secret: Both are bit jealous of the other. Amy wishes she had Sadie’s adventurous spirit, Sadie wishes she had Amy’s friendly demeanor.

19) Peculiarities: They have quite a lot of inside jokes between them. Also, Sadie’s afraid of white butterflies and Amy is horrible liar.

I doubt any of this is right. I hope you’re having fun with your cousin.

Pin It on Pinterest