1) Name: 1. Sadie 2. Amy (I don’t honestly know, also I’m guessing they’re siblings? maybe twins)
2) Age: 13-15
3) Career/Role in Story: Protagonists
4) Personality: Sadie is practical and straightforward, and a bit adventurous. Amy is friendly and energetic.
5) Would you be friends with that character?: They seem nice, so yes.
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Sadie’s clothes are more plain, whereas Amy is wearing clothes with text and jewelry. Also, they’re wearing opposing colors (red and blue) so I immediately think of opposing personality traits.
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: unsure
8) Character’s greatest strength: Sadie’s not afraid to get her hands dirty and Amy’s great with reading people and helping accordingly.
9) Character’s fatal flaw: Sadie’s a bit brash with people and Amy is often worried about how others see her.
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Do you think fish have feelings?” “Sadie. It’s 3 AM, go to please.”
IDK, I just thought it was funny.
11) Character’s favorite color(s): Red for Sadie, Blue for Amy.
12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):
I assume their parents are alive, and they have each other as siblings. Possibly an annoying older brother.
13) Single or taken?: Single for both
14) Characters children (if any?): …no
15) Characters hobbies: They both like art, Sadie prefers sketching and Amy prefers watercolor.
16) Greatest fear: Sadie hates crowds and being alone in them. Amy is terrified of heights.
17) Dreams and Aspirations: Sadie wants to see the world, Amy wants to help change it.
18) Darkest Secret: Both are bit jealous of the other. Amy wishes she had Sadie’s adventurous spirit, Sadie wishes she had Amy’s friendly demeanor.
19) Peculiarities: They have quite a lot of inside jokes between them. Also, Sadie’s afraid of white butterflies and Amy is horrible liar.
I doubt any of this is right. I hope you’re having fun with your cousin.