fb

Reply To: Hi!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi! Reply To: Hi!

Noah Cochran
@noah-cochran

@josie-m

I just finished editing (or at least a round of editing) the first book in a series.
That plot sounds really intriguing! How many books are you planning for the series? Are you writing it in third or first person? What’s your outlining process?

As you can see, my interest is very much sparked. 🙂

What about you? Do you have a WIP?
I’m currently managing beta readers and beta reader feedback for a medieval action adventure stand alone novel I wrote, but my main WIP is medieval intrigue adventure series. I’m nearly done with the brainstorming and outlining for book 1 and the basic gist of the rest of the series. I hope to start writing it next week. The series follows a group of characters who are traveling around trying to find and stop a mysterious force that seems to be behind myriad events and conflicts throughout Europe (I need to work on my book blurbs, I know). It’s set in a historical time, but most events and characters are completely fictional.

But maybe you’ve had better luck finding good poets? Who would you recommend?

I always rhyme my poems. I use them a lot in my writing, usually in the form of prophecy.

Most of the poetry I’ve read has been in fiction books, and in the way you described it in your book. And yes, rhyming all the way.

What kinds have you tried?

I’ve pretty much only tried basic drawing and art, mainly because I would like to create art that I can then animate in some adobe program.

I do photo editing. I’ve been practicing designing book covers so I can make my own

Nice, do you use Photoshop?

But I listen to everything from country to metal. 🙂 I’ve been playing guitar, off and on, for around fourteen years. Unfortunately, this is one of those off times 🙁 Business will get ya every time. I’ve never heard of the ocarina. I’m gonna have to look that up

What’s your favorite country song and favorite metal song?

Yeah, most people haven’t heard the Ocarina. xD

What is your business?

I am terrible at throwing knives! But it’s fun, so…yeah. I try 🙂 My first bow was a compound, but I only use recurve now. I recently got a traditional Mongolian horse bow that I love! It’s a little different than modern American styles, but it is so cool looking!

The fact that you’re trying puts you above most of us. Keep it up, you’ll be that fantasy ranger someday. 🙃

Yeah, I’ve seen pics of those Mongolian bows, they are really cool. I’ve used a recurve bow a few times, I might get back into someday, they are fun to use.

idk if Noah’s actually a bad drawer or not because I’ve seen no examples of his work therefore it’s just his word and everyone knows the arts always hates his work

Trust me Cathy, I’m a bad drawer, like, it’s not even worth mentioning that I know what drawing is bad. But hey, if it’s not something I ever get into, I’ll just recruit one of the dozen people I know that are good at it. xD

Pin It on Pinterest