fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Sarah
@ajstoryteller

@emma-walker

1) Name: Zane or Lance

2) Age: Late teens or early twenties

3) Career/Role in Story: Helpful side character, he’s some sort of body guard

4) Personality: Takes his job seriously and really takes a vacation. He’s very sarcastic and comes off as being cold and cynical. He’s actually a secret softie and sometimes wishes for a more adventurous life.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: Unless he’s secretly evil, I think I would.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: not too many, so when in doubt, start comparing people to wildlife. Something about him screams eagle or hawk to me.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Mr. Grumps. Idk, he just looks a lil grumpy.

8) Character’s greatest strength: He’s dedicated to his job and is loyal. He gives nice hugs.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: He tends to overwork himself and hasn’t slept in a five days.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Put that down, you don’t know where it’s been.”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): He prefers to wear subtle colors to not draw attention to himself, but he does like bright colors like turquoise or sky blue.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): He’s an orphan.

13) Single or taken?: Single, he doesn’t have time for relationships.

14) Characters children (if any?): No, but kids do think he’s cool.

15) Characters hobbies: He’s an expert with a blade. He doesn’t really have time for anything outside of his job, but he’s become very good at people watching.

16) Greatest fear: Not being of worth or value to anyone. Failing in a horrific, tragic way.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: On the outside, he states they aren’t worth his time. On the inside he envies those who are a bit more carefree, and wishes he could explore the world with someone by his side.

18) Darkest Secret: As a bodyguard, one often overhears things they wouldn’t dare repeat, but instead mold on one’s conscience for decades.

19) Peculiarities: He attracts cats. They love him for some reason. He can’t figure out why.

I don’t think I’m right with any of these, but it was fun.

Pin It on Pinterest