fb

Reply To: Hi!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi! Reply To: Hi!

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@josie-m

Hi Josie! I’m Rose, pleased to meet you!

About my writing…I write fantasy. I try to weave God’s truth into the stories. Common themes in my work are faith, courage, and following your God-given path. One recurring theme is that no one is ever so far gone that God can’t forgive them.

I write fantasy as well!

Those are awesome themes!! I really like the last one, I use it a lot too. I think another of my favorite themes is that despite darkness there is always goodness in the world, even if it seems to hide.

Do you have a WIP? What’s it about?

I love art. I draw and paint, and have dabbled in digital art and editing. Music is never far away. I play guitar. I love archery and throwing knives (and I definitely do not fantasize about being an elf or ranger while doing so Lol).

Oh, man, that’s the coolest!! 

I draw too, especially digital though I have done some traditional! And throwing knives and archery?? That’s the best! I’ve never tried either but they seem so awesome!

I’ve been doing HEMA for the past few months, which is honestly the best thing ever. Besides that, I sew, research random stuff for writing purposes, read, and play Celtic harp!

@storysmith

I also have a personal armory of throwing knives, throwing hatchets, throwing spears, viking war axe, kukri, and viking two handed battle-axe. I only buy them hand-forged. I plan to make the walls of my home armed to the teeth. bahahaha XD

The only correct interior decoration. XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest