fb

Reply To: Hi!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hi! Reply To: Hi!

Joshua Scheele
@storysmith

@josie-m

Welcome to the crew!

About my writing…I write fantasy. I try to weave God’s truth into the stories. Common themes in my work are faith, courage, and following your God-given path. One recurring theme is that no one is ever so far gone that God can’t forgive them.

I really that theme. I am trying to weave morals based on God’s truth into my story and create godly applications. My chief theme is to teach how important it is to always do what is right no matter the cost.

My work is heavily influenced by Narnia and Lord of the Rings. Elves, dwarves, and semi-anthropomorphic animals often make appearances in my stories Of course, there are some original creatures too

Same here! Although I am doing something different for dwarves. I am using a badger like creature humanoid in their place. Beside men and elves, I have like 20 some original creatures  and races. XD

And poetry. I love poetry!

I am trying to learn how to write poetry so I can use it to make songs, mysteries, clues, puzzles, and stories within storytelling (if that makes sense).

I love art. I draw and paint, and have dabbled in digital art and editing. Music is never far away. I play guitar. I love archery and throwing knives (and I definitely do not fantasize about being an elf or ranger while doing so Lol).

I have been reigniting my passion for drawing so I can illustrate my characters and creatures. I absolutely love archery and prefer traditional primitive recurve bows. I want to learn the old ways of archery. I also have a personal armory of throwing knives, throwing hatchets, throwing spears, viking war axe, kukri, and viking two handed battle-axe. I only buy them hand-forged. I plan to make the walls of my home armed to the teeth. bahahaha XD

I am also learning piano and classical guitar.

Pin It on Pinterest