fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

@mamaauthoress
She looks really cool btw

1) Name: Alliyah Freenoon.

(I like Freenoon I might use that actually XD)

2) Age: early twenties or somewheres-roundabouts

3) Career/Role in Story: MC, maybe she’s a magician, or a witch, but hides her powers and beliefs and does them in secret, then someone finds out….. (I know that probably the furthest direction I could’ve guessed XD)

4) Personality: Curious but cautious, introverted, gentle but feisty.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: uuuuuuuuhhhhh Maybeeee? If ya know she was nice… XD

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: Darkness. She hides in the shadows.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Star, maybe she studies them.

8) Character’s greatest strength: Curiosity

9) Character’s fatal flaw: Curiosity.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “Of course I know what I’m doing!” *pauses* *then quietly* “I think…”

11) Character’s favorite color(s): White.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): She’s an orphan, maybe with a twin, but while her twin was accepted by a well known and rich aunt, Aliyah was left to roam the streets.

13) Single or taken?: single, but her best friend is a guy. So.

14) Characters children (if any?): nah

15) Characters hobbies: Magic, spells and potions, studying stars, stalking, maybe stealing to live, if that last one would be considered a hobby.

16) Greatest fear: She lives with fear that she will be found out and killed.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: maybe she just wants a chance at a normal life.

18) Darkest Secret: Uh well she’s kinda <i>living</i> a dark secret.

19) Peculiarities: When she’s angry or agitated, her left eye twitches. When she’s on the verge of a cool discovery or something, her nose itches, which is annoying because it prolongs the discovery.

How did I do? XD

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest