fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Laura K. Abeid
@mamaauthoress

@Erynne

I get told that a lot XD

😟

How does the romance fit into the plot? Does it actually serve the plot or is it just there?

(I always struggle with that because I love romance and want it in my book whether it benefits the book or not lol)

It does not help the plot at all — it is just there, which really annoyed me when I read it. 😅

Hahaha that was me about three years ago — ROMANCE HERE, ROMANCE THERE, HERE A ROMANCE THERE A ROMANCE EVERYWHERE A ROMANCE 😆

*hugs you back because you’re just so loveable*

may or may not have started crying

*does poor Elvis Presley impression* thank you, thank you very much

I’ve read it to my mom so many times… She just starts banging her head against the wall as soon as I say “by Erynne Erynne”

Oh dear … 😆 I can relate.

Well then you have good taste 😉

Do you have a favorite by him?

I … erm, don’t know any of his songs, I just heard one on the radio and said “Huh, this actually some decent rap.”

@imwritehere1920

Haha! I can’t really dance either… (well, if I actually took the time to learn, I guess I could do something that’s passable).

Same. 😆 I’m going have to learn, though, for a musical theatre production. 😬😅

I once ‘loosely’ based a character off of Taran from The Chronicles of Prydain, so I feel ya with Ruan and Jaron XD.

Haha 😆

Yes, I hope you enjoy the Girl Who Drank the Moon and The Giver. I’d also love to see your artwork sometime (I think there’s a group on the forum that does that… *scratches head*).

Thank you!

Hm, cool! I will ask around. 🙂

I am broken. I am bleeding .... But I am beautiful.

Pin It on Pinterest