fb

Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Showing Internal Conflict Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Cathy
@this-is-not-an-alien

Hi. I noticed that you put the broom away (and I secretly sent @this-is-not-an-alien in here to destroy it with a glitter bomb because she said she would only do it if she could use a glitter bomb and make Noah’s thread a beautiful glitter mess. Anyhow, brooms gone so I’m back) I just had to come say…. THAT IS THE BEST WORK OF ART I HAVE SEEN FROM YOU! THE SUNSET AND THE HORSE AND THE DETAIL AND THE HORSE MY GOODNESS IT’S SOO GOOD I JUST WANNA HUG YOU And I totally pictured you as a brunette too lol

When did I say that? I mean, I don’t doubt that I said it just when…

Anyway *BOOM* MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GLITTER EVERYWHERE YOU’RE WELCOME ERYNNE!!!!!!!

And @ROSE-COLORED-FANCY THAT PIC LOOKS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

*also me, skims over page before to “catch up” cos I stopped reading most of this thread cos I haven’t gotten too far in Noah’s WIP and WHAT THE HECK SHE DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drat.

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Pin It on Pinterest