fb

Reply To: Hello everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello everyone! Reply To: Hello everyone!

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@joy-caroline

I’M SORRY I HAVE THE MEMORY OF A GOLDFISH WITH AMNESIA! I’m here though XD

And maybe introduce a few new ones, too? (Which begs the question – do you think new characters should be introduced in each new book of a series? For my St. Paul series, there definitely will be a few new characters added in each book, just ’cause the Biblical account calls for it. XD)

Personally, I add a few side characters in each book, purely because they’re needed and settings switch around. I also tend to swap around main character perspectives, just considering which are needed in the book. Book 2 and 3 have dual perspectives, with one main character besides the protagonist narrating. It depends on the plot, mainly, though sometimes side characters just outgrew their roles and became main characters.

I both love and hate when they do that XD

But in other writing news, I’m planning to start working on the first book in my St. Paul series in mid-December! I ordered some New Testament study books so I can do serious research. I hope I can begin making some good, steady progress.

YAY!! That’s fantastic! I know it’ll be fantastic!

I hope to start my third book in the beginning of January, probably!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest