fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@mamaauthoress

I just completely forgot to reply, shame on me!

“God only knowwwws what you’ve been through!”

I love that one! Amen is one of my other favorites, but I love everything from Burn the Ships, and Relate, Kingdom Come, and God is With Us are pretty amazing too!

Nice! I cried when I first heard it.

Most of his songs just sound so soft and warm 🙂 (I don’t know how else to describe it but you get me XD)

Wow, I admire your sheet-music-reading skills.

Thanks!

Oof, yeah, don’t read Cato’s death. It still gives me nightmares.
I really don’t like gore, and The Hunger Games just shook me after I finished it. I hated it so much.

It’s definitely one of the goriest books I’ve ever read (and the latter books don’t get better). I’d say the other one is Where the Red Fern Grows, which is weird since it was supposed to be a fun little dog story but it was really graphically violent. I didn’t like that at all.

I didn’t even read the second book because of the suggestive themes in the first. I liked the plot — it was cool — but I really didn’t like all the war and fighting and the … injuries the main character got.

Absolutely, it made me really uncomfortable, I had no idea why she decided to add that. Like… how does this serve the plot??

Also, you didn’t miss anything. I couldn’t tell you what happened in the second book. It just didn’t register XD

Ugh. Kissing.
Only good authors can really nail kissing scenes and make it so that I don’t want to groan.

Same! Often I find it more disgusting than cute. If the author just keeps it short and sweet I can live with it but some of them just stretch it out for pages and *gagging*

Yeah, I can see that.
Romance is a big part of my story, though, so I’m trying to hone my skills in feelings.

Same! I have a slow-burn friends-to-lovers that stretches over three books and I’m surprised how much I’m enjoying it? I don’t like reading romance generally but somehow when it’s my own characters it just makes me really happy.

Admittedly, the stage they’re now in isn’t kissing, it’s more just… poorly hidden feelings on both sides XD They’re both oblivious and useless at this, it’s adorable to read.

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest