fb

Reply To: Character Playlists

Forums Fiction Characters Character Playlists Reply To: Character Playlists

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@gbfruitbat

Ooh, this is such a cool idea! Also, you have great taste in music, the Spirit soundtrack and Owl City are 10/10.

Umm, lemme see… I’m going to have to limit myself to a couple songs as all my characters have long playlists XD

Liorah- Problem Child by Simple Plan, Eight by Sleeping at Last, and Something Wild by Lindsey Stirling.

Gavril- One by Sleeping at Last, Carry you by Fleurie, and Noble Blood by Tommee Profitt.

Aydin- The Gardener by Sarah Sparks, God only Knows by For King and Country, and Wolf Bite by Owl City.

Ferran- Always Gold by Radical Face, Oh My Dear by Tenth Avenue North, and If The World Falls To Pieces by Young Summer.

Chantara- Natural by Imagine Dragons, Trouble by Valerie Broussard, and Heart of Stone by Britt Nicole.

Faye- Scarborough Fair by Simon& Garfunkel,  Soldier, Poet, King by the Oh Hellos, and Woodland by The Paper Kites.

That was… probably more than you were counting on but it’s one of my favorite things to do with characters XD

I’m going to tag some more people who might have fun with this…

@mamaauthoress
@denali-christianson @noah-cochran @this-is-not-an-alien

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest