you were off on a wrong track, but otherwise oddly close!!
1) Name: Rogan Shast
Lanian D’Artos–yours even sounds the same!
2) Age: 60-70
3) Career/Role in Story: side character
Correct! He’s a physician
4) Personality: gruff but with a heart of gold
nailed it with the heart of gold: a very kind, mild man, with a steel moral code and a dose of tough love.
5) Would you be friends with that character?: I think so
good, so would I
6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he’s a former ship’s captain who still loves to sail
don’t ask me why he has the eye-patch; I have no idea.
7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Stormeye (I have no idea why it just sounded cool)
Lan by his family, Ian by his parents. (IDK, I just made that up)
8) Character’s greatest strength: physically tough and very knowledgeable about ships and sailing
make that very knowledgeable about medicine. 🙂
9) Character’s fatal flaw: can be too snarky
I caaaannnn’t do flaaaaawwwssss
10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: get out of my way ya blundering oaf!
“Here, may I touch/see it?”
11) Character’s favorite color(s): blue
12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): no living family
Oooh, maybe a sister or something. No parents.
13) Single or taken?: single and plans to stay that way
Married, but she’s dead.
14) Characters children (if any?): none
A son and two daughters, all gone (married etc.)
15) Characters hobbies: fishing and going out on ships
Probably experimenting with herbal tea, lol
16) Greatest fear: horses
Hey, that could be.
17) Dreams and Aspirations: pretty content as is
18) Darkest Secret: feels responsible for the drowning of one of his old crew mates
He’s in prison because he was framed, not because he actually poisoned the kid.
19) Peculiarities: has a penchant for hardtack, likes to get up really early in the morning
you nailed the early one–that could be him. Otherwise, he has a theory for everything: a back-up plan
enjoy! and thanks for doing it–it was really fun to see your thoughts on him!
Your life is not your own so keep your hands off it. ~Sherlock Holmes