fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

@gbfruitbat

I’m going to guess these are da twins.

They areeeeeeee

1) Name: 1. Eliana  2. Lucienne

Nope. Trace and Terra. Or Terra and Trace. Don’t know which is which yet. XD

2) Age: 21

21-22, can’t decide the exacts XD

3) Career/Role in Story: Side characters

Yep! At first they are distant with Dakota, but they love Jireh and are close to him.

4) Personality: Witty and play off of each other 1. Fiercer than her sister  2. Less warrior-ish but she knows how to play the political “game”

Yea. That’s like so right. You have girls who look alike, but dress and act like opposites, but are best friends at the same time.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I think so

Yea they cool when you get to know them.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: no

Lol yea

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: well, based off of mine it would be Ellie and Lucie

Idk I feel like they call each other a different animal, but idk yet.

8) Character’s greatest strength: 1. Fights for what she believes in 2. Very intelligent

Yeah, probably XD

9) Character’s fatal flaw: 1. Tends to overlook things like white lies because “they aren’t that bad” 2. A but haughty sometimes

Hmmm maybe. (Obviously need to develop these two a little more.)

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say:

1: This plan of yours—

2: is going to get us killed.

1 and 2: Of course we’re in.

Yessssss I like that. Oh I might use that, talking to Dakota who has a plan to save Jireh’s life. Or something.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): 1. Crimson 2. Gold

I think 1. Is probably green or white, but 2. Is probably right.

Oh look that rhymed XD

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): two brothers, dad, grandparents

Yep! And Dakota. Poor Kota she’s had a tough go of being accepted by the fam.

13) Single or taken?: hmmm actually could go either way

Yea. Maybe 1. Isn’t, but 2. May be betrothed? Idk. Wdyt of that?

14) Characters children (if any?): no?

Yep.

15) Characters hobbies: 1. Weapons stuff 2. Playing chess

Yes for 1. and for 2. honestly maybe reading XD Oh and maybe music.

16) Greatest fear: really not sure

Yea idk about that one either.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: raise families peacefully?

1. Become a leader in the guard, or something like that, maybe a special task agent or assassin.

2. Probably a family, helping the political side of things.

Both of them want to keep the peace in their own ways, and help the Empire expand and prosper.

18) Darkest Secret: none?

Wouldn’t it be funny, not funny but ironic almost, if 1. Was like secretly married and had a kid or something, even though she’s like NOT romantic at all and is like a tomboy?

19) Peculiarities: 1. Bites her fingernails 2. Twists her hair around her finger

I think you could swap those around, give the girly one a more tomboy habit and the tomboy a girly habit. XD

Coooooool

Hey if you wanted to help me, I would love some brainstorming help with this story, I have a few ideas, but need some filler.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest