fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

@gbfruitbat

1) Name: Julian

I mentioned his name earlier. Jireh Aphitsu, Crown Prince of the Thabian Empire.

Pronounced: Ji-ree.

I met a guy at a camp playing gaga ball and he said his name was Jireh, and while in the middle of a really intense round, I asked him how he spelled it and mentally wrote it down XD

2) Age: 19

Oo close! He’s twenty. I know he looks young in the picture, but it’s the closest I can find that looks like him and his personality, and he looks like a nice Daelon, so, woop.

3) Career/Role in Story: side character

He is the other MC, these stories are divided by the point of views of two characters, usually a couple. But instead of writing with Dakota and Daelon, I’m writing Dakota and Jireh, cause Daelon scares me. And other reasons but XD

4) Personality: nice?? I hope.  I’m gonna go with that: kind, funny, smart

Very nice. He’s all of those. He loves his family and lives for his people, and he’s like Dakota’s protector, when she needs it, cause Daelon.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I’m pretty sure yes

I would! I love this guy wayyyyyyy more than Daelon.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: not really…

Yea.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: none I think

Ji’ is used by family as a nickname.

8) Character’s greatest strength: will sacrifice for people he cares about

Yes! He’s very protective and those he loves are safe near him… (or maybe they aren’t…)

9) Character’s fatal flaw: too forgiving?

Hm, maybe. He sometimes can give in too easily.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: (when other character says they’re furious) Hi Furious I’m {insert real name}

Haha, honestly, I can picture him saying that. I can also picture Dakota or one of his sisters saying that.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): slate blue

Hmmm maybe.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): well, one younger brother and two older sisters, plus a grandma, grandpa, dad and no mom

Yep! And a sister-in-law! 😀

13) Single or taken?: single but…interested in someone?

He is single yes. He may like a person, but certain things keep them from pursuing anything, so he tries to force himself to love someone else.

14) Characters children (if any?): none

Yep.

15) Characters hobbies: okay, maybe reading this time? XD seems like I’m just going to guess that for every character until it ends up correct.  If he’s more on the athletic side then maybe practicing sword fighting?

Yea he reads. He does all the Royal ness because he must lead the people eventually. He does a lot of royal business for his grandfather. Maybe dance, but heh, doesn’t usually have a partner.

16) Greatest fear: his brother doing stuff

Lol he fears that one day the Empire will fall to the wrong hands. He fears that his brother will hurt Dakota, both physically and mentally. He fears facing the truth.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: be a good ruler

Indeed.

18) Darkest Secret: no clue

Hm. He may accidentally have fallen in love with a married woman. Oops.

19) Peculiarities: cracks his knuckles

He may do that when he’s thinking really hard.

Thankaaaaa

(I have more if you want to continueeeee)

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest