fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Grace Benham
@gbfruitbat

Okay, here’s both!

@emma-walker

1) Name: Arian (I’m going to guess he maybe has the last name Aphitsu?)

2) Age: 18-20

3) Career/Role in Story: prince; important side character

4) Personality: pretty closed off and sarcastic.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: he seems like he might need a good friend to help him come back to the light or whatever.  So maybe??  If he didn’t have me executed first.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: tortured character who is distrustful and somewhat paranoid because of his tragic backstory? Also, there’s rumors that he’s a vampire (which aren’t true but he doesn’t discourage them)

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: no nicknames, except maybe by brave people when he’s not listening.  Also known as the Raven Prince.  Or something to that effect.

8) Character’s greatest strength: is actually a good leader and could make good decisions if he could stop being somewhat evil

9) Character’s fatal flaw: doesn’t trust people

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: I know how to make you hurt.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): black and red

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Mother died when he was a child.  She tried to combat the bad influence of his father.  His father was cruel and they never had a good relationship.  He had his father poisoned and took the throne.  He has a younger sister who he cares about a lot, but his evilness makes her sad.

13) Single or taken?: either betrothed or just married

14) Characters children (if any?): none

15) Characters hobbies: reading, brooding

16) Greatest fear: being assassinated or his sister getting hurt

17) Dreams and Aspirations: he’s mostly attained those (by being a ruler and all) so he’s not sure why he still feels like he’s searching for something more

18) Darkest Secret: murdered his father

19) Peculiarities: has a compassionate side that he stifles, likes riddles and is kind of a secret nerd

@emily-waldorf

1) Name: Rogan Shast

2) Age: 60-70

3) Career/Role in Story: side character

4) Personality: gruff but with a heart of gold

5) Would you be friends with that character?: I think so

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: he’s a former ship’s captain who still loves to sail

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why?: Stormeye (I have no idea why it just sounded cool)

8) Character’s greatest strength: physically tough and very knowledgeable about ships and sailing

9) Character’s fatal flaw: can be too snarky

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: get out of my way ya blundering oaf!

11) Character’s favorite color(s): blue

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): no living family

13) Single or taken?: single and plans to stay that way

14) Characters children (if any?): none

15) Characters hobbies: fishing and going out on ships

16) Greatest fear: horses

17) Dreams and Aspirations: pretty content as is

18) Darkest Secret: feels responsible for the drowning of one of his old crew mates

19) Peculiarities: has a penchant for hardtack, likes to get up really early in the morning

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Pin It on Pinterest