fb

Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Showing Internal Conflict Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Noah Cochran
@noah-cochran

@rose-colored-fancy

I feel the need to clarify that I am Messianic Jewish

That was literally the first thing that jumped into my mind when Cathy said you were Jewish (because you had mentioned Jesus saving people, and Judaism most definitely does not believe that).

As much as possible which isn’t a lot. It’s freakishly hard to find resources, you wouldn’t believe.

I’ve watched several of Snappy Dragon’s videos, she has great content. The only thing I don’t like about her is that she likes to mention how she is an agnostics and that she left Judism in several of her videos. It gets annoying. xD

Well, let me ask you at least a couple questions. Firstly, did Jewish women always wear head coverings in the medieval era? (Snappy makes it seem like they do) Secondly, were the Jewish quarters of towns walled in during the 12th and 13th centuries?

I meant kite-shaped XD Translation machine short-circuted. It seems it was either a kite-shaped shield or a heater-shaped shield, but the former is more likely since the other was developed once leg armor improved.

Okay, that makes me feel better. I almost called that other shield  “heater-shaped” but I’ve got in a habit of calling it a diamond shaped shield (it just sounds less weird xD).

But I’m right

Of course you are. With a cloak, and skills like yours, you’ll be the world’s first superhero.

Btw, what is the difference between a mantle and a cloak? At first I thought it was that mantle’s couldn’t have hoods, but now I’m just confused.

Pin It on Pinterest