fb

Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Showing Internal Conflict Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

Hey now, don’t you dare disrespect purple cabbage, I love that stuff. Load it down with garlic powder and olive oil, and then put it in the oven for half an hour while you go out and barbecue a massive pork stake, and you’ve got yourself one delicious entree.

Ech, I don’t like cabbage in any form and I’ve never eaten pork, so I’ll pass 😉

I am putting together a list of medieval life questions to give to you someday, so I’ll probably be taking you up on that offer.

Awesome, I’ll do my best on all of them, but I’ll bet they’ll be able to answer those I can’t. Everyone there is a history nerd, it’s amazing. Nowhere else will you find people nerding about Latin pronounciation, which languages Hannibal spoke, and the balance of swords. These folks translate Medieval German manuscripts for fun.

Not that I’m complaining, it’s amazing. Nobody has ever won my respect faster than the guy who correctly listed all of Hannibal’s mercenary troops during the Second and Third Punic Wars off the top of his head in casual conversation.

No need to convince me, I was sold on the cloak right at the beginning with the flapping bat story, a cloak is now definitely on my “I need this eminently” list.

The only reason cloaks ever went out of fashion is cowardice. They knew cloaks were too powerful.

Excellent advice (and along the lines I thought you would be talking), I will be saving that post for my next revision.

Awesome, I’m glad it helped!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest