fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Erynne
@erynne

@mamaauthoress

Hey sorry, I’m really late, and I don’t have a good excuse other than I forgot to respond.

*hands you pie I made today at work* a peace offering

Hello Erynne! I am glad to have been welcomed in the warmest fashion — I’ve not been welcomed like this on any other community.

Oh, well, I have no idea what I said exactly to.make you say that, but you’re welcome XD

Ah, though my experience has not yet waxed on 24 hours, I would fall under that category as well.

If you aren’t already like that when you join SE, you will be when you get off.

Then if you are like that when you join, you just lose a few brain cells from time to time.

I’m giving yoh a fair warning 😉

Gracious, I read that as “I’m honestly not that intelligent,” and was about to reply with “NO, YOU ARE NOT DUMB — WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT??”

Lol, I’m either treating myself like dirt or I’m talking about how amazing I am. There’s no in between. Ask @noah-cochran he knows XD

I have not read any dystopian fantasy books yet — all the dystopian stories I’ve read were science fiction.
However, I got the idea of writing a dystopian fantasy story when I watched Raya and the Last Dragon, which takes place in a magical world after it was destroyed. The inspiration only grew when I was introduced to the video game Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which also. takes place in a post-apocalyptic society that has many elements of fantasy.

Ok cool! I’ve not read any dystopian fantasy either so that’s why I was specifically curious on that one, haha. What dystopian books do you like?

I have a friend who likes that video game. He’s on here but he doesn’t get on much.

Of course. I never wanted to take MBTI’s path of “figuring out who you are” since I already know who I am, but it was quite interesting reading a webpage that looked like people had been spying and studying me.

EXACTLY

Thank you so much! I’m glad you think so.
I will most definitely check that out! I love reading about other people’s projects, since they come up with so much diverse and interesting ideas.

Great!! I can’t wait to hear your opinion!

Ah, that is probably because I am part of a similar community, but for homeschoolers, that has very similar tagging and quoting features. I am also a part of the YWW community, so I’m a bit familiar with community maneuvering. (:

Oh well that makes sense. Take the compliment anyway

I love your poem!! I’ve always wanted to give poetry a shot, but I feel like it would end up being about something stupid like the smell of crayons. Cuz I would totally do that.

I’m not part of the music talk but I’m joining anyway. I LOVE The Greatest Showman and I also don’t like rap much either. And yes, you had to know that

@noah-cochran

That must be it. You’re purpose in life is now to be astounded by my Dr. Seuss poetry.

Yes!!! I love Dr. Seuss, ya know. I’m trying to read Fox in Socks enough so I can get to where I don’t get all tongue tied reading it. It’s like the hardest one to read aloud

So anyways, I must read this. I will beta read it too for you

Also I’ll ask you again since it got brought up, what’s your favorite songs from The Greatest Showman??

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Erynne.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest