fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Emma Walker
@emma-walker

@emily-waldorf

1) Name: Christina Hawkins or Alenea Conoday

It’s Dakota. Dakota Wiley is her maiden name, but technically she is actually now Princess Dakota Aphitsu. *nods*

2) Age: 17-20

She’s 16, you were close.

3) Career/Role in Story: Friend of MC.

In this particular story I’m working on, she’s MC. She lives in a village where the marriage ceremony requires a man to buy the womam at an auction, and she finds a prince bidding on her, and marries him and she gets taken to his Empire and all that and he isn’t very pleasant.

4) Personality: Kindhearted, sociable, empathetic, propensity to be introspective and maybe sad.

Yes, she is most of that, and depressed, and homesick, and has to put up with a vile husband.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: absolutely

Me too.

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: She’s pretty.

Yep!

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Nea. because it’s a nickname for Alenea

It’s Kota, so you’re right with a shorter version of her name.

8) Character’s greatest strength: Empathy and a great loyalty

Hmm yea, and she’s brave.

9) Character’s fatal flaw: I can’t do flaws and goals, even with mine!

Me tooooooo! She has a temper, it runs in the family.

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “You can do this; because I’ve got your back.”

She’d say that, idk who to, maybe her future second husband. He’s cool.

11) Character’s favorite color(s): red and lavender.

I think so with red.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?): Two brothers and a mom. No siblings. (That’s where the MC comes in.)

Lol XD welp.

She has both parents, eleven siblings, a couple in laws… yea.

13) Single or taken?: Single. Wants to stay that way but some handsome man might change her mind.

She’s taken.

14) Characters children (if any?): nope.

Not yet…

15) Characters hobbies: Whittling willow twigs, plaiting straw into baskets, drawing.

Hmm Reading, that’s also a family thing, fishing, dancing, but only with her brother in law.

16) Greatest fear: Being lonely.

Yes! That’s why she’s brave, because she’s taken to a strange place with strange people she doesn’t know, and has to face that fear.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: To save her friends from their greatest fears, and through them save the world.

To see her family again.

18) Darkest Secret: She’d just had an argument with her dad before he died, and they were on terrible terms. She’s never forgiven herself.

She’s in love with someone else.

19) Peculiarities: runs her hand through her hair and plays with the hem of her shirt or her sleeve. Can’t stand the sight of cake but adores spinach and mushrooms.

Lol that latter part is almost me XD

She probably does that tho.

Thank youuuuuu

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Pin It on Pinterest