fb

Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Showing Internal Conflict Reply To: Showing Internal Conflict

Noah Cochran
@noah-cochran

@rose-colored-fancy

Well, that’s a weird sentence in any context

Hey now, don’t you dare disrespect purple cabbage, I love that stuff. Load it down with garlic powder and olive oil, and then put it in the oven for half an hour while you go out and barbecue a massive pork stake, and you’ve got yourself one delicious entree.

If you have any specific questions about that and its use, I can toss them into my HEMA club’s group chat. I’ll bet there’s someone who knows stuff about it, and most people are happy to answer questions.

I am putting together a list of medieval life questions to give to you someday, so I’ll probably be taking you up on that offer.

One of the best compliments I’ve ever received. I cannot stress enough how fantastic cloaks are though. It’s like wearing a blanket, but make it dramatic. I’m so glad I gave into the urge to make one a couple years back. The urge is returning, I need a second one.

No need to convince me, I was sold on the cloak right at the beginning with the flapping bat story, a cloak is now definitely on my “I need this eminently” list.

So, here I am to dissect what isn’t working about that second fight scene. It’s not necessarily bad, but it isn’t working as it should.

Excellent advice (and along the lines I thought you would be talking), I will be saving that post for my next revision. 🙂

Pin It on Pinterest