fb

Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Forums Fiction Characters Completely Useless Character Game Reply To: Completely Useless Character Game

Emily Waldorf
@emily-waldorf

1) Name: Christina Hawkins or Alenea Conoday

2) Age: 17-20

3) Career/Role in Story: Friend of MC.

4) Personality: Kindhearted, sociable, empathetic, propensity to be introspective and maybe sad.

5) Would you be friends with that character?: absolutely

6) Any other details you may have gotten from the picture: She’s pretty.

7) What would this character’s nickname be? Why? : Nea. because it’s a nickname for Alenea

8) Character’s greatest strength: Empathy and a great loyalty

9) Character’s fatal flaw:

I can’t do flaws and goals, even with mine!

10) Phrase that this character is likely to say: “You can do this; because I’ve got your back.”

11) Character’s favorite color(s):

red and lavender.

12) Characters family status (parents alive? any siblings or other close family members?):

Two brothers and a mom. No siblings. (That’s where the MC comes in.)

13) Single or taken?: Single. Wants to stay that way but some handsome man might change her mind.

14) Characters children (if any?): nope.

15) Characters hobbies: Whittling willow twigs, plaiting straw into baskets, drawing.

16) Greatest fear: Being lonely.

17) Dreams and Aspirations: To save her friends from their greatest fears, and through them save the world.

18) Darkest Secret: She’d just had an argument with her dad before he died, and they were on terrible terms. She’s never forgiven herself.

19) Peculiarities: runs her hand through her hair and plays with the hem of her shirt or her sleeve. Can’t stand the sight of cake but adores spinach and mushrooms.

I think I got them all and didn’t leave any of the copy-paste answers in. @emma-walker

Don't cry for me, for I go where music is born ~J.S. Bach

Pin It on Pinterest