fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Joshua Scheele
@storysmith

@mamaauthoress

Hi Laura! Welcome aboard! I am also new too. I recently joined near the beginning of November.

I enjoy writing fantasy fiction, and I love mixing sub-genres of fantasy, like urban fantasy/comical fantasy, or dystopian fantasy/epic fantasy.

I am working on a rather large project a story that will cover dystopian, Sci-fi, and epic fantasy.

I also write a lot of poetry. A lot of poetry.

I am trying to learn poetry to use in my story. If you have any resources you would recommend to check out, I would appreciate it. I plan to use it for mysteries, tales, and songs in my story.

I’m also INFP on the Myers-Briggs type theory.

Most people say I am an INFJ but I lean more towards INFP.

I like Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien, Skyward and The Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson, The Inheritance Cycle, by Christopher Paolini, Narnia by CS Lewis. My favorite is Redwall by Brian Jacques and is the one that I discovered how fun storytelling really is.

I often draw — actually, scratch that, I draw a lot. When I’m not writing, singing, listening to music, or doing the dishes, I’m drawing.

I used to draw a lot growing up but got rusty after I went to college. Now I trying to rekindle it and learn digital illustration so I can illustrate my world and characters. What do you like to draw?

Pin It on Pinterest