fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

Tradition.

TRADITIONNN!!! Tradition! XD

I have no idea how you know every musical anyone mentions but it’s downright impressive at this point.

@mamaauthoress

Oh wow, this is a lot of replies to get to! Give me a few seconds.

You’re popular 🙂

Also, your poem is so beautiful!! I absolutely love it! <3

Clean content is the best content. No need to foul the gift of music with obscenity or cursing.
I believe your dislike is higher than mine! *claps*

Yes, absolutely! I can actually tolerate rap occasionally XD For a while I listened to a LOT of TobyMac and he often uses it for bridges and it just works somehow. I don’t think I could listen to a full rap song though XD

(Also, that’s how it goes here, everyone is always interrupting! XD)

If your neighbours hate you, that’s on them. Singers must belt in the fields.

Yes, absolutely required.

I’m just going to say that you sound amazing. I’d love to get to know you more.

Oh, goodness, thank you! I have no idea what I did to deserve that but that’s incredibly sweet of you to say! XD

Hmmm … probably the part where Rúan states that he wishes the enemy’s mother to grow a donkey tail.
My sweet cinnamon roll loves his little insults.

I love nothing more than sassy, insulting characters! My MC is the most sarcastic brat imaginable and I love her with my heart and soul even though she lives to ruin my plot and laugh at the idea that I have any kind of control over her.

Pretty much anything I’m into at the moment (which is a lot XD)

LOL, know that feeling XD

They ride at a stable. We don’t own any horses.

Cool! I rode at stables for a really long time! My pony is a retired school pony, she’s a bombproof sweetheart. (However, she’s ancient and she’s completely retired. I also outgrew her, so she deserves a happy old age 🙂 )

*is intrigued*

It’s the coolest!!

For bands, I love Owl City, Coldplay, Simon & Garfunkel, and Plain White T’s.
My favourite musicals? Newsies, Les Misérables, The Phantom of the Opera, and The Greatest Showman.

That’s awesome!! I love Owl City too!! I only know one or two songs of the others XD I LOVE Scarborough fair, it suits one of my characters perfectly and I’ve listened to it a million times and learned to play it eventually XD

Disgrace on me, I haven’t seen any of those musicals, though I know of them XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest