fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Laura K. Abeid
@mamaauthoress

Oh wow, this is a lot of replies to get to! Give me a few seconds. 😅

@noah-cochran

I’m a dystopian lover, especially when is sounds fresh and unique like yours. 🙂 My older sister is working on a book down a similar alley.

Oooo interesting!

No, no, you’re fine, I was just explaining my rather abrupt comment. 🙂

Ah, it’s okay. (:

I’ve read all but the fifth, and they’re all pretty good, but the first one is unbeatable.

That is definitely and undoubtedly true.

Two things I need to say before anything else: First, I really appreciate you mentioning that you want the content to be clean. 🙂 Secondly: I. Hate. Rap. (I think my dislike of it my be slightly above yours xD)

Clean content is the best content. No need to foul the gift of music with obscenity or cursing.
I believe your dislike is higher than mine! *claps*

I like some old country, some clean pop songs, a lot of folk songs, but honestly, my favorite category is what I call “movie songs.” Lotr songs, some disney song, and since you mentioned musicals ,The Greatest Showman Songs are fantastic.

I love “movie songs”! I’ll recite every line from any Greatest Showman song if you want me to. 😁

Singing is glorious, I have a tendency to go outside into our fields and belt songs. My neighbors probably hate me. xD

If your neighbours hate you, that’s on them. Singers must belt in the fields.

My sisters and mom watched Les Miserable, and then proceeded to sing “Do You Hear the People Sing” so many times that I got it stuck in my head and nearly went mad. xD

Amazing. Astounding. Positively awesome.

then I remembered that time I Seized the Day and became the King of New York.

You … you hit a heartstring right there … *is speechless with respect*

My brain switches between the two ever since some person told me that it can be pronounced both ways. xD I’m pretty sure it’s supposed to be Keltic though.

I agree, the hockey team, I believe, purposefully mispronounced it.

That is an amazing poem Laura, I love it. That is the style of poetry that connects with me the most.

Thank you. I’m glad you do. ❤️

@rose-colored-fancy

I’m just going to say that you sound amazing. I’d love to get to know you more.

What’s your favorite part of your WIP?

Hmmm … probably the part where Rúan states that he wishes the enemy’s mother to grow a donkey tail.
My sweet cinnamon roll loves his little insults. 🥰

What kind of music do you like to play?

Pretty much anything I’m into at the moment (which is a lot XD)

Do your siblings own horses or ride at a stable?

They ride at a stable. We don’t own any horses.

HEMA is SWORDSSS!!! Historical European Martial Arts, so it’s a reconstruction of Medieval fighting techniques. I only started a couple months ago, so I’m really inexperienced, but it’s one of the most fun things I’ve ever done! I do longsword and “ringen” or unarmed combat/medieval wrestling.

*is intrigued*

Who are your favorite musicians/singers/bands?

For bands, I love Owl City, Coldplay, Simon & Garfunkel, and Plain White T’s.
My favourite musicals? Newsies, Les Misérables, The Phantom of the Opera, and The Greatest Showman.

^^

I am broken. I am bleeding .... But I am beautiful.

Pin It on Pinterest