fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@noah-cochran

So, I’m the worst drawer–no, sorry, illustrator  I know (I was called a cabinet for using the word “drawer,” by certain SE user, long story xD ).

AHAHA!!! Actually, I called myself a cabinet, just as you called yourself a drawer XD

@mamaauthoress

Impressive! I am still on the first book in my first-ever seriously pursued series — this makes me more motivated!

Just love your characters and keep going, it’s worth it! I’m having a lot of fun with it! What’s your favorite part of your WIP?

I draw using sketchbooks and pencils, though I’m starting to test the waters of watercolour, and I would like to try digital.
What digital platform do you use?

Awesome! I’ve used watercolor some, but I’m not great at it. I use Krita and a drawing tablet! Krita is free and it works great!

I’d love to see some of your art! (I drew my profile picture, if you want to see some of my work 😀 )

Ahhhh another fan!! I’m so happy!
My favourite … ooo, I don’t know — they were all so good! I have yet to read the 5th book, because my parents are going to get it for my birthday in a few weeks, so I have to wait …

Awesome!! Book 5 is amazing, you’ll love it!!

I play piano, though not professionally. Thanks to my musical ear, I am able to play 3-part chords, but nothing too fancy. I mainly just mess around.

That’s awesome! I play Celtic harp. What kind of music do you like to play?

Most interesting! What is this HEMA?
My siblings do horseback-riding! In fact, they’re going for their weekly lessons today.

That’s so cool! I’m heading to mine soon! Do your siblings own horses or ride at a stable?

HEMA is SWORDSSS!!! Historical European Martial Arts, so it’s a reconstruction of Medieval fighting techniques. I only started a couple months ago, so I’m really inexperienced, but it’s one of the most fun things I’ve ever done! I do longsword and “ringen” or unarmed combat/medieval wrestling.

My favourite genres … hmm … I’ll appreciate any genre so long as the content is clean and the music is good quality. Though I generally dislike the rap genre, certain songs I found are appealing to listen to.
My favourite genres, though, would probably be Alternative or Electronic, though I am starting to love Broadway and musicals.

Ooh, awesome! Same, I love those genres! (Musicals are the best, my favorites are Singing in the Rain and my dearest Fiddler on the Roof)

Who are your favorite musicians/singers/bands?

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest