fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Erynne
@erynne

@mamaauthoress

Hello Laura! Welcome to Story Embers, the place you will meet the most insane people in the planet. (Yes, I do fall under that category) I’m Erynne (pronounced Erin šŸ˜‰)

I enjoy writing fantasy fiction, and I love mixing sub-genres of fantasy, like urban fantasy/comical fantasy, or dystopian fantasy/epic fantasy.

Ah, very interesting. I’m honestly not that intelligent (in general but we don’t talk about that) on all of the different genres, but I can say that I know what all of those are, and yes I enjoy reading those. What’s your favorite dystopian fantasy book?

I enjoy historical fiction, fantasy, YA romance, and the classics, of course (whether I understand them or not. It just makes me feel sophisticated XD JK. Sorta.)

Iā€™m also INFP on the Myers-Briggs type theory.

Cool! I’m an ENFP.

Of course ā€” Iā€™m not defined in only four letters.

Excellent answer. It’s just one of those fun things to know, right? šŸ˜‰

Your WIP sounds super interesting!! Mine can be found in the thread “New Plot Announcement” if you want to check it out and give me your opinion. No pressure, it’s totally just if you want to.

Welcome again, and I look forward to seeing you around in the future!

Also, let me just say I’m impressed that you already know your way around pretty well. Most newbies don’t catch on to the tagging and quote thing right away (I sure didn’t)

I get impressed easily in case you haven’t noticed XD

@noah-cochran

Hello sir, it’s me again. I just want to say I need to hear this poem by 10 year old you. I believe I wasn’t hit by that car the other night for a reason, and I just discovered that the reason is this poem. Thank you for saving my life now lemme read this poem XD

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest