fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Laura K. Abeid
@mamaauthoress

@noah-cocheran

Laura, that sounds extremely interesting. Write that, and Iโ€™ll read it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Well … that was about the most awesome thing I’ve heard today. Thank you.

There is a poetry section, but it is not used much, so just copy and paste it here. ๐Ÿ™‚

Will do! I’ll attach it at the bottom of this post.

Iโ€™m glad to hear it. I only mentioned it at all because I know some people that takes those tests and then trick their mind into being what those tests say they are instead of becoming something better. Excuse my tangent. ๐Ÿ˜„

Ah, yes, so many have fallen to being defined by others.
I meant what I said earlier in the gentlest way, so I apologize if it came off as self-defensive or rude. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Doing dishes is one of my favorite hobbies too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yay, a fellow dishwasher!

I love to sing. What are some of your favorite songs to sing? Do you sing mostly by yourself or with others?

Now you’re the second male I’ve met who likes to sing. *respect increases*
I love singing pretty much any song in my range, which includes one of my favourites, “I Dreamed a Dream,” from Les Misรฉrables.ย I also like singing/belting any song fromย Newsies.

(I was called a cabinet for using the word โ€œdrawer,โ€ by certain SE user, long story xD ).

Haha, I was once called a dishwasher because of my favourite kitchen task, so I feel you there. ๐Ÿ˜†

But, Iโ€™ll say this, drawing has far more uses than I used to think, and I am beginning to wish I was good at it. So keep it up. ๐Ÿ™‚

It does have a lot of good uses, especially when it comes to figuring out what your characters look like.
Hey, if you ever would like me to draw something for you (my forte is people, FYI), I’d be happy to!
I will. ๐Ÿ™‚ *salutes*

The False Prince is a fantastic book, and my sister tells me book five was good too.

It is! If you haven’t, you should read the rest of the series — it’s awesome!
Oooooo I want to read book five … got to wait until the 17th, though. ๐Ÿ˜–

Now that, Laura, is an excellent answer. What are your favorite genres of music? Do you play any instruments?

Why thank you. ๐Ÿ˜Š
My favourite genres … hmm … I’ll appreciate any genre so long as the content is clean and the music is good quality. Though I generally dislike the rap genre, certain songs I found are appealing to listen to.
My favourite genres, though, would probably be Alternative or Electronic, though I am starting to love Broadway and musicals.
How about you?

Question: Do you pronounce the โ€œCelโ€ like โ€œsellโ€ or โ€œKel?โ€ Just curious.

I pronounce it like “Kelt” and “Keltic,” not like the hockey team. (;

I am broken. I am bleeding .... But I am beautiful.

Pin It on Pinterest