fb

Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Will you have me back? Pretty Please? Reply To: Will you have me back? Pretty Please?

Erynne
@erynne

@noah-cochran

Fine, fine, you may hold the stage.

It’s about time. I knew you would break eventually.

I’m a little confused by this, would clarify what you mean?

Sure! I just mean that if everyone was saved and was going to end up with Him in the end, what would be the point of of living here on earth in in a life filled with Sin? It’s a rhetorical question, of course.

Here’s one question for ya though (and you can ask your parents if you’re unsure): Do you believe that all the elect/chosen will continue in good works their whole lives? In other words, do you believe in the perseverance of the saints? I believe in the preservation of the saints, meaning that all God saved will get to heave no matter what, but perseverance entails that all the elect and born again will act in a certain level of goodness their whole lives. Which do you believe, perseverance or preservation

I had my own answer but I asked me mum anyways and we said the same thing so here’s my answer: I believe that we are all human and sinners therefore we will all fall short at times. The elect will make it to heaven no matter what, but that doesn’t mean we are perfect or “better” than anyone else. However just because we aren’t perfect (and as long as Satan has his hand in this world, we won’t be) that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t strive to be perfect.

And no, if you’re wondering, I’m not blaming Satan for mine, or anyone else’s sin. Each person is given a choice to sin or to not sin and it’s their choice of which one they pick, Satan just provides them with a sinful option. I just wanted to clarify 😉

Well, I blame it on you two, Erynne and Rose, you started me on this. That’s my excuse anyway. xD

Well I enjoyed reading that and I actually don’t disagree with anything you say so that really makes me glad to know that I’m not alone in my beliefs. I’m not sure if you can relate, but for me it sometimes seems that me and my church family are the only ones out there with our belief. It’s just rare for me to find someone that I can say “yes, I totally agree” to 😉

I am more than happy to take the blame for that. I also liked your analogies

On another note, Cathy finally explained what she meant, and, um, idk what to say to that XD

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Pin It on Pinterest