fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Noah Cochran
@noah-cochran

My current WIP is called Upon the Throne of Embers, and it is about this young man who lives in a dystopian fantasy world split into clans, when one day he finds out he is the heir to a lost clan that was wiped out by its enemies and ignored by the others.

Laura, that sounds extremely interesting. Write that, and I’ll read it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ah, a fellow poet/poetry lover? Exciting. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Iโ€™d love to send a sample! Do I post it here, or is there somewhere specifically for poetry?

There is a poetry section, but it is not used much, so just copy and paste it here. ๐Ÿ™‚

Of course โ€” Iโ€™m not defined in only four letters.

I’m glad to hear it. I only mentioned it at all because I know some people that takes those tests and then trick their mind into being what those tests say they are instead of becoming something better. Excuse my tangent. ๐Ÿ˜„

I often draw โ€” actually, scratch that, I draw aย lot. ๐Ÿ˜† When Iโ€™m not writing, singing, listening to music, or doing the dishes, Iโ€™m drawing.

Doing dishes is one of my favorite hobbies too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love to sing. What are some of your favorite songs to sing? Do you sing mostly by yourself or with others?

So, I’m the worst drawer–no, sorry,ย illustratorย  I know (I was called a cabinet for using the word “drawer,” by certain SE user, long story xD ). But, I’ll say this, drawing has far more uses than I used to think, and I am beginning to wish I was good at it. So keep it up. ๐Ÿ™‚

The False Prince is a fantastic book, and my sister tells me book five was good too.

Do I love music? You might as well have asked me if, as a Christian, I love God. Music is my earthly lifeblood โ€” I cannot be sane without music in my life.

Now that, Laura, is an excellent answer. What are your favorite genres of music? Do you play any instruments?

I like the Celts

Question: Do you pronounce the “Cel” like “sell” or “Kel?” Just curious.

Pin It on Pinterest