fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Laura K. Abeid
@mamaauthoress

@rose-colored-fancy

Hello!
Hmmm … do I remember you? I don’t know … ๐Ÿ˜†
(just kidding, of course I remember you!)

Iโ€™m in the middle of a trilogy thatโ€™s also my first writing project, so Iโ€™m a newbie! Iโ€™ve drafted the first two books and completely rewrote book 1 for NaNo.

Impressive! I am still on the first book in my first-ever seriously pursued series — this makes me more motivated!

Awesome! Me too! What media do you use? I mostly draw digital, but Iโ€™ve done a little bit of everything. Digital is my favorite though ๐Ÿ™‚

I draw using sketchbooks and pencils, though I’m starting to test the waters of watercolour, and I would like to try digital.
What digital platform do you use?

Yayy, Ascendance!! I love those books! Which book is your favorite? False Prince is my favorite, definitely. That twist was just *chefโ€™s kiss* Book 5 was excellent too though!

Ahhhh another fan!! I’m so happy!
My favourite … ooo, I don’t know — they were all so good! I have yet to read the 5th book, because my parents are going to get it for my birthday in a few weeks, so I have to wait … ๐Ÿ˜ž

Do you play any instruments?

I play piano, though not professionally. Thanks to my musical ear, I am able to play 3-part chords, but nothing too fancy. I mainly just mess around. ๐Ÿ˜›

I have many hobbies, mainly among them drawing, HEMA, horse-riding and sewing.

Most interesting! What is this HEMA?
My siblings do horseback-riding! In fact, they’re going for their weekly lessons today.

Anything elseโ€ฆ. I wear cloaks and pocketwatches casually and really want a sword. Yep, thatโ€™s the important stuff!

Now I know what to add to my birthday wishlist! ๐Ÿ˜

I am broken. I am bleeding .... But I am beautiful.

Pin It on Pinterest