fb

Reply To: Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello Reply To: Hello

Rose
@rose-colored-fancy

@mamaauthoress

We just met in the Character Castle 2.0, I think you remember me XD

I enjoy writing fantasy fiction, and I love mixing sub-genres of fantasy, like urban fantasy/comical fantasy, or dystopian fantasy/epic fantasy.

Awesome, I mostly write fantasy. I’m in the middle of a trilogy that’s also my first writing project, so I’m a newbie! I’ve drafted the first two books and completely rewrote book 1 for NaNo. I’m currently taking a brief break and doing some beta-reading, I hope to start drafting book 3 in January.

I also write a lot of poetry. A lot of poetry.

Awesome! I’ve written two poems, both written in my phone notes app and fueled by more emotion than skill. They’re terrible, but they made me feel better 🙂

I’m also INFP on the Myers-Briggs type theory.

INFJ here!

I often draw — actually, scratch that, I draw a lot.   When I’m not writing, singing, listening to music, or doing the dishes, I’m drawing.

Awesome! Me too! What media do you use? I mostly draw digital, but I’ve done a little bit of everything. Digital is my favorite though 🙂

My favourite authors are Jennifer A. Nielsen, Christopher Paolini, Erin Forbes, and J. R. R. Tolkien.
Favourite books/series are The Ascendance Series, by Jennifer A. Nielsen; The Inheritance Cycle, by Christopher Paolini, and I’m currently enjoying The Unwanteds series, by Lisa McMann.

Yayy, Ascendance!! I love those books! Which book is your favorite? False Prince is my favorite, definitely. That twist was just *chef’s kiss* Book 5 was excellent too though!

Do I love music? You might as well have asked me if, as a Christian, I love God. Music is my earthly lifeblood — I cannot be sane without music in my life.

Same! Do you play any instruments?

I have many hobbies, mainly among them drawing, HEMA, horse-riding and sewing.

Anything else…. I wear cloaks and pocketwatches casually and really want a sword. Yep, that’s the important stuff!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Pin It on Pinterest